FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Your “About The Blog” section does not make any sense… Who are you really?
~ Wayward Kitsune. I assure you, I am not Superman/Batman/Spiderman in disguise.
2. Why did you start blogging?
~Because why not?
3. Errr…so when did you start blogging?
~Ever since I figured out that paws are also good for typing up stuff. Kidding aside, that was in the middle of 2013. You may or may haven’t heard of Thoughts and Pens but yeah, it was my first blog which I have terminated after a year due to one hell of a busy sched. And Kitsunes aren’t really known for their time management skills.
4. Right…so can I be a contributor for your blog?
~Not right now. I may consider having contributors in the future and if that happens, you’d be the first to know.
5. Anyway, what’s this obsession about Kitsunes?
~I AM A KITSUNE. ‘Nuff said.
6. Your nationality?
~Kitsunes are kitsunes. But for whatever legal purpose it may serve, I’m a Filipina who has never stepped outside the Philippines yet.
7. So are you a student or already working?
~Working already. But this Kitsune has ambitious educational goals so there’s a possibility that I’ll be both in the future.
8. How old are you?
~We, Kitsunes, don’t really keep track of our age. Besides, math isn’t really one of our strongest suits. #longlifedilemma
9. You must have a lot of time to be able to read and maintain a blog?
~Long life dilemma, remember? But honestly, I’m still working my way around my daily schedule. My last blogging stint (during my Thoughts and Pens days) taught me that you can only do so much in a day. So with that said, please don’t expect regular updates from this blog. But hey, I’m trying my best.
10. So how do you decide which books to read and review?
~There’s this practice called “Consulting the Movement of Stars and Planets.” It totally works. ARCS/e-ARCS are must-reads/reviews though.
11. Ok, I e-mailed you but didn’t get a reply…
~As I’ve mentioned somewhere in the blog, I’m always occupied with something so e-mails might go unchecked for long periods of time. But here’s an assurance, I’ll get back to you before the seas go dry or the sun sets in the east.
12. I really want to interact with you but you rarely reply to comments, do you hate me?
~That’s like asking if I hate kittens because I totally adore ’em. In all seriousness though, even if I’m swamped with so many things, reading your comments are always on top of my everyday to-do list. Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave your mark on my blog. <3 Unfortunately, my paws can only do so much typing in a day.
13. I’m an author/publisher and I have some books for you to review…
~Errr… Wow! Thanks for considering me to review your book but whatever, you can visit my REVIEW POLICY page for more deets.
14. Your reviews/writings suck.
~Awwww… if only I can make them less sucky for you. And yeah, life is not all about rainbows and butterflies. At the end of the day, there’s always the shitty job hours, the jerky boss, the nasty coffee house service crew, and the sucky post. Anyway, you can always hit the “unfollow” button if you can’t take it anymore.
15. Your reviews/opinions are biased and it makes it hard for me to form my own opinion.
~Who said life is fair? Nevertheless, please don’t let my biases stop you from sharing your thoughts. As long as they do not violate this blog’s COMMENTING POLICY, your comments are always welcome. So go forth and comment.
16. Who are your favorite authors?
~ This list may change from time to time but currently, I’m fixated with the works of these authors: J.K. Rowling, Brandon Sanderson, Mark Lawrence, Melina Marchetta, Robert Jackson Bennett, Django Wexler, Juliet Marillier, Kasie West, Sarah J. Maas, Marissa Meyer, Pierce Brown, Suzanne Collins, Rick Riordan, Roald Dahl, C.S. Pacat, M.L. Brennan.
17. So what about favorite books?
~There are so many to mention but top 10 favorite books/series would be: The Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling, The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta, Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson, The Divine Cities by Robert Jackson Bennett, Red Rising by Pierce Brown, The Captive Prince Series by C.S. Pacat, The Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas, The Shadow Campaigns by Django Wexler, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
18. Favorite book genre/s?
~ Is this a game of 10 questions and 10 answers? But whatever, if I have to choose one, it’s Fantasy and all its sub-genres.
19. Favorite book tropes?
~ The chosen one, accidental partners, hate-to-love relationships, good-for-nothing to awesome hero/heroines, wrong identity, gender bending, rise from the dead, revenge… you get the idea.
20. Who designed your blog?
~ Yours truly but there was a lot of hair pulling, teeth clenching, head desking and sighing involved. And of course, couldn’t have done it without these resources.
- Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
- Ilvermony House: Horned Serpent
- Patronus: Ragdoll Cat
- Wand: Sycamore wood with a Unicorn Hair Core 10 ¾” and slightly springy
- Faction: Divergent
- Chinese Zodiac: Year of the Ox
- Interests: Food, Environment & Nature, Reading, Motion Arts (i.e. movies, k-dramas, tv shows), Video Gaming, Blogging, Pets
Updated: 2017 July 13