ABOUT THE BLOG
“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.” ~E.L. Doctorow
Ok, whatever. Whether you agree with E.L. Doctorow or not, the Wayward Kitsune came into existence due to the owner’s obsession with writing down her thoughts about books, unsolicited opinions…err~ life in general, and things related to the 13th dimension. If you’re looking for something worthwhile and life changing, better steer clear of the Wayward Kitsune. The blog, however, assures you of the following:
- Minimal to zero spam in your inboxes since the blog owner rarely posts.
- Helpful tips about “How not to blog?” and “How to bore your readers to tears?”
- First hand information about the awesome life of the Wayward Kitsune. Yeah, it’s really important.
- Updates about the mysterious 13th dimension.
- Ways to survive the apocalypse.
- Analyses of “Why the earth is round?”
If you’re interested in any of the bulleted stuff, then Wayward Kitsune might be the best virtual niche for you. For more details, please visit the links below:
- Who the FAQ is Wayward Kitsune?
- Your review rating system does not make any sense… care to explain?
- You’re basically the goddess of fertility whatsoever… any rules that I need to follow?
*updated: 2017 January 14