The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO bloggers, Rachel of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!
How does this work? The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
Good heavens! I am so honored to be featured on FF this week. Thanks to Rachel and Alison.
And before I start boring you with my sentiments, let us move on to…
This week’s question is:
Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general the last month.
Let me see… hmmn…
1. I’ve learned the 5 worst ways of requesting ARCs from Steph and Kat of Cuddlebuggery.
2. That ARCs can be a real pain in the ass.
3. That blogging can burn you out.
4. Learned the dirty ways of how authors can trick bloggers into reading their books. True story.
5. That sock puppets could become real. Another true story.
What did you learn for the month of July?